COVID 19 UPDATE
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following guidelines to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients:
- If you are sick or have any symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, if you have traveled, been exposed to Covid-19 or tested for Covid-19 in the past 14 days, we asked that you call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks. You will need to come to the visit alone. No additional person can accompany you into the office. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment. We ask that you practice 6 ft social distancing at all times.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every patient is asked to gargle with medically grade mouthwash before seeing the doctor.